Vanguard Beta is a upcoming Ps4 Console exclusive first person shooter video game developed by Bungie. Vanguard Beta has been touted as one of the most anticipated games of 2019. The game is set in a “shared world” environment and revolves around the exploration of Planetary systems, cooperative strike missions, and competitive multiplayer arena matches.
What is Vanguard Beta?
Vanguard Beta is a PlayStation 4 exclusive event that allows PlayStation Plus subscribers to play selected PlayStation 4 games before their release. PlayStation Plus subscribers can access Vanguard Beta by redeeming a code on the PlayStation Store. Vanguard Beta typically runs for two weeks, and during this time, participants can play the game as much as they like. Once Vanguard Beta ends, all progress made in the game will be reset.
Vanguard Beta on PS4
If you’re a PlayStation 4 owner who’s been looking for ways to get involved in the Destiny 2 beta, you may be in luck. The Vanguard Beta for Destiny 2 is now available as a free download on the PlayStation Store.
The Vanguard Beta includes the following:
- Access to the first mission of the Destiny 2 campaign, Homecoming
- The Inverted Spire Strike
- Crucible Clash and Countdown multiplayer modes
- The Farm social space
If you’re interested in checking out the Destiny 2 beta but don’t have a PlayStation 4, don’t worry – the beta will be coming to Xbox One and PC on July 21st.
How to Download Vanguard Beta on PS4
If you want to get your hands on the Vanguard Beta on PS4, there are a few things you need to do. First, you need to be a PlayStation Plus member. If you’re not, you’ll need to sign up for an account.
Once you’ve done that, go to the PlayStation Store and search for “Destiny 2.” From there, select the “Destiny 2: Vanguard Edition” and add it to your cart. After that, follow the prompts to check out and download the beta.
The Destiny 2: Vanguard Edition includes the base game plus premium digital content, such as the Expansion Pass bundle ( Destinations), Premium Digital Content pack ( Legendary Sword), and early access Beta Code ( which is included in box ).
Vanguard Beta Release Date
Vanguard beta is set to release on PlayStation 4 this Tuesday, Sony has announced.
- The news was confirmed in a post on the PlayStation Blog, which also detailed some of the benefits beta testers will have access to.
- Those who take part in the beta will be able to try out Vanguard’s unique cooperative multiplayer mode, which sees up to four players team up to take down huge bosses.
- There will also be a variety of single-player content available to try, including the game’s opening tutorial level.
- Furthermore, anyone who participates in the beta will unlock an exclusive weapon skin for use in the full game when it launches later this year.