Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones are engineered for an immersive listening experience with bass you can feel. The headphones feature adjustable sensory bass and noise isolating fit. You can control your music with on-ear buttons, and the headphones are rechargeable with up to 40 hours of playtime. Let’s get into how to set up your Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones.
How to pair skullcandy crusher wireless headphones
Before you can use your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless headphones, you will need to pair them with your device. This can be done by follows these simple steps.
Turn on your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones
To pair your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones, turn on your headphones by holding the power button for 2 seconds. The LED indicators will begin blinking blue and red, indicating that it is in discovery mode and ready to be paired with your device.
Put your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones into pairing mode
If you’re having trouble connecting your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones to your device, or if you’re not receiving any audio from your headphones, try putting them into pairing mode. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your headphones are fully charged.
2. Press and hold the power button for about 2 seconds until the LED indicator starts flashing red and blue. This means the headphones are in pairing mode and ready to be connected to a device.
3. If you’re still having trouble, please contact Skullcandy Customer Support for additional help.
Find the Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones in your device’s Bluetooth menu
1. Put your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless headphones in pairing mode by holding the button located on the inside left ear cup for 2 seconds.
2. Open your device’s Bluetooth menu and look for “Skullcandy Crusher Wireless.”
3. Select “Skullcandy Crusher Wireless” from the list of available devices and wait to be connected.
4. Once your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless headphones are connected, you’ll see a small Bluetooth icon on the right ear cup.
Connect to the Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones
Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones can be connected to your skull by Bluetooth. To do this, you will need to put the headphones in pairing mode. This can be done by holding down the power button for 2 seconds. The light on the headphones should start flashing red and blue, which means that it is in pairing mode. Then, open the Bluetooth settings on your phone and connect to the “Skullcandy Crusher Wireless” device.
How to Use Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones
EVER since humans could hear, we’ve instinctively known how to use sound to our advantage. From simple tools like the skullcandy crusher wireless headphones to incredibly complex machines like the Large Hadron Collider, sound is an essential part of our world.
To play or pause your music, press the center button on the right ear cup.
To change tracks, press the center button twice. You’ll see a white light on the ear cup flash twice to confirm that you’ve changed tracks.
To adjust the volume, use the icon on the left ear cup. To turn up the volume, press the top part of the button. To turn down the volume, press the bottom part of the button.
To answer an incoming call while the call is ringing, press the center button (the multi-function button). To end a call that is in progress, press and hold the center button.